Monday 16 April 2007

Hey, that's my line!

Well, in defiance of the IJET-18 committee deciding my talk topic for me (humbug) I am talking to some people at work about the future of translation - what agencies like us see coming in the next few years.

I was pointed to this very interesting site, which has loads of informative articles. Happily reading through it now!

EDIT: 21 April 2011
TranslationDirectory.com have been asked to remove the text above from their site, along with my personal email address and blog address.

Edit: 1 April 2012
Although TranslationDirectory.com said they had removed the text above and my personal email and blog address from their site... they haven't. I was alerted to this when yet another person emailed me at my personal address to ask me about their directories. Just to be clear:
I have never purchased anything from these people. I do not recommend them. They have failed to remove the text - and the personal information which they were never given permission to use - despite having promised to remove it a year ago. Draw your own conclusions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks for the acknowledgement!

May we publish your comment as a testimonial at TranslationDirectory.com ?

If you don't mind, please send us an e-mail confirming that to:

CEO @ TranslationDirectory com

Thanks!

Serhiy