Tuesday 20 January 2009

Et tu?

I bought a small electric toothbrush on Sunday to bring over - I really noticed the difference when I didn't have one here last time, and they plug into shaver sockets which are universal. Except this flat doesn't have one at all.

And I forgot the phone charger for my German mobile, which is now almost dead.

Oh well - at least I feel like I had a decent night's sleep. The duvet was incredibly thin, especially with the heating still building up, but I found a second one in the cupboard so that worked nicely. The bed is very strange, but didn't stop me sleeping. Apart from the bedroom door, none of the internal doors actually close - they're all hung wrong and scrape on the floor and don't line up with the frames.

So, a bit of shopping at lunchtime, methinks - adaptor plug, toothbrush, phone charger...

No comments: