Wednesday 16 January 2013

Out and about

I was out last weekend to get a new toner cartridge for my printer - I bought it about 3 years ago with a small cartridge included, and it's only giving me the 'toner low' light now. Nowhere had the small cartridge, so I got the big one which will presumably last me until no-one prints anything any more.

The display of cat play trees at the pet shop in our local shopping centre, with a sign sternly warning that this is not a seating area.

 And a strange bunny head made of small post-its seen in a deserted office building I walked through to get to the shop to get my toner cartridge.

It's cold and snowy, but that's par for the course and most importantly nothing stops here because of it. Fingers crossed that London doesn't get any snow while I trying to get there on Friday night or get home next Tuesday.

No comments: