Wednesday 13 August 2014

Kitty, kitty everywhere

I walked down to the shops at the other end of the out-of town shopping centre again, which seems to be a convenient way of getting a decent walk while doing something that needs to be done anyway.


Hello Kitty star drink. There were blue cans of Spongebob Squarepants bubbly drink too. Nice segregation, Aldi.



Kitty will keep you dry.


I first noticed "plant stem cells" in skincare over New Year when I was stuck at Gatwick waiting for a delayed flight and spent the time reading boxes in Boots. The first thing you learn in biology is that plant and animal cells are very different, so I'm somewhat baffled as to how plant stem cells are supposed to do anything at all to the skin on my face. (If you've read Ben Goldacre's excellent Bad Science, you'll know what I'm thinking.) But this may be taking things a step too far, especially the facial scrub.

No comments: