Saturday 25 October 2014

And bang

I was glad I had plenty of time at Kansai airport. I might have had time to make a connection to an earlier flight, but things happenned.

I picked up the phone. I asked about storing my case at one of the luggage storage and forwarding places, and it was possible to leave things there for two weeks which meant I didnt have to lug gifts and warm clothes arond Okinawa. It wasnt cheap, but I figured it would be worth it. I found a place selling folding bags and got a large holdall, then repacked what I needed into it.

Thats when I noticed that one of the feet on the side had been smashed right into the hard case.

The lady at the information desk called the Finnair office and one of them came down to look at the case. She noticed that two of the feet had been knocked in. So in the end, my stuff went into a cardboard box and into storage, and Finnair took my case away for sepair. I just had time to exchange my rail pasr and grab some lunch before geeting the flight.

No comments: