Thursday 5 March 2015

Christmas crackers

Some photos from Christmas 2014/New Year 2015. I got some great photos of mad people (and horses) running into the sea on Christmas Day, I'll try to get them into an album at some point.


A little something from the guy who gave us the mortgage.


Nice to see it's not all Hello Kitty.


We finally built the cupboards in the bedroom, which meant I could reappropriate this little clothes rail for my kimono collection. ^__^


Spotted in the Asian food shop across the road from the Jervis Centre in Dublin.


Gingerbread Death Star!


Um, normally I'm willing to give new skin products a try, but I might pass.


Walking along some wild and windy beaches near Bournemouth.



In case "groyne" ever comes up on a pub quiz.


"Don't be a trolley wally" - seen at Paddington.


Very, very dubious about that.


Just when you thought you'd seen it all, Hello Kitty x Barbour.


We went to Necco! Yuzu tea and green tea parfait for me, green tea millefeuille with green tea macaroon on top for Bill.


More great food out for the night with friends - pumpkin and mozzarella with lentils.


And an amazing salt caramel chocolate.


And to top it all off the next morning, home-made foccacia. 


Hard frost back in Zurich. The fields were mostly covered in snow until the end of February.

No comments: