Sunday 20 February 2011

Chocolate. And Kitty.

It's funny how these things keep repeating themselves. To me, anyway.

I had a look around town on Saturday, checking out a Korean restaurant with a Japanese food shop - very nice selection and good prices - and dropped into the amazing chocolate shop in front of the station to drool-I mean select some gifts for clients in Tokyo.


One of the more amusing items in the shop were these solid chocolate cylinders for use with the Tete de Moine cheese slicers.



A slightly more disturbing discovery was these dress-up sticker packs - since when does Hello Kitty wear a bra?


I'm used to finding Kitty when I look for her, but I was not expecting to see her in a CD shop.


I did like this pun though. Just when you think the Swiss have no sense of humour.

Other than that, a quiet week. Accounts are done and sent to the accountant. Raining most of the day today which himself hopes will turn into snow if it lasts. Made chocolate coffee brownies, although they were seriously undercooked as I had them in a smaller pan than the recipe called for. Still edible, of course!

No comments: