Wednesday 17 March 2010

Plan B

This morning did not go to plan. I had switched the camera to 3M in case I ever want to print, but 22 photos were taking up 75% of my 2G card. The batteries died before I could get the photos off. The backup batteries were flat. I decided to trash (reformat)the card after getting new AAs.

Headed out at 9:00 and got lost in about 5mins. Got on a bus I thought was going to Naka-Meguro and ended up at Shibuya instead. Decided this was an omen and went straight to Yokohama instead of following one of my shopping guides around the area I'm staying in. Might do it tomorrow.

Even getting the train wasn't without its challenges. I kept asking the poor guard if I had the right ticket for the limited express on platform 3 while he tried to tell me it was on platform 2. Jet lag, I hope.

And JR are holding a contest to name the next bullet train! That's the poster for it outside Shibuya station.

No comments: