Wednesday 28 July 2010

Do the maths

I love my new tiny silicone mini-muffin cases. They're brightly coloured and cheerful and will forever remind me of this year's tax refund.

However, I should have realised that 24 tiny little cases will take a lot longer to fill with batter than 12 large ones. I turned the oven on before I started making the batter, and quite frankly I could have waited until the batter was made and had plenty of time.

I'm making some chocolate chili mini-bites (possibly the most insanely calorific recipe I've ever tried) to take to German tomorrow to celebrate the end of Kurs 1 and beginning of five weeks of revision. My fellow students will also be getting the remaining cherry ricotta muffins.

The rest of the day was spent monitoring emails, applying for a job that I've realised I probably don't want and would not be a good idea, and making flashcards for German revision in Anki, which I can use on my phone. When I can get the files to the right place on the flash card. I need to get a new notebook tomorrow to write up more grammar notes too. At least something progressed today!

No comments: