Monday 12 November 2012

Sushi and cake

I finally managed to catch up with Mr Yamaguchi last week - we met up at the Japanese bakery in Sood-Oberleimbach, Hiro Takahashi. Where we had - sushi! It was absolutely delicious, hand made by the chef himself.

I gave Mr Yamaguchi my origami paper. I have too much craft stuff. I decided to concentrate on the other stuff - jewellery and fabric - and leave the paper to the expert. We had a great chat and found out what the other was doing, and we got an invite to their new place outside Bern.

I also mentioned that it was David's birthday the next day, and before I knew what was going on, Mr Yamaguchi had arranged for Hiro Takahashi to put together an amazing strawberry mousse cake! I failed to pay for it. I will get my revenge somehow!

David bought the cake into work and people loved it, so I hope it brings more business to the bakery!

No comments: