Thursday 20 November 2014

I know this feeling

The weather turned today. It was cold and clear in the morning, but I'm very glad I took my rain jacket as by the time my friend and I got to Rikugien park there was chilly rain that got steadily heavier and heavier. Other people seemed just as surprised by the rain if the rush to buy umbrellas was any indication. I had an "Irish coffee" at Tulley's Coffee that seemed to consist of strong coffee with caramel, and my friend showed me geta (sandals to wear with kimono) with clear plastic shields on the front - rain wear.

On the crowded Yamanote line on the way back, it took me ages to realise that some of the polka dots on the the of the man standing in front of me were actually Hello Kitty heads. ^__^

Can't believe tomorrow is the last day. I'll need to spend some of it getting my bags to the hotel, but at least the forecast is dry.

No comments: