Friday 28 November 2014

Twinkle twinkle

Back in Zurich. The inbox is half-defeated, but the hardest things have been left lurking there. I haven't even had time to write thank-you notes, this week has been so busy. I have, however, managed to eat halfway sensibly and go swimming three times! I've signed up for a year's membership at the local pool, and annoyingly haven't been able to go since. Now I just need to learn to swim a real stroke. Being there on Wed night with the training triathletes was somewhat daunting.

In other news, it's cold. I need to find my coat and sew the buttons on, I even managed to find the new buttons while unpacking after the move. My friend Gerry should be touching down about now, she's here for the weekend to see the Christmas markets, and I'm taking her to Miyuko's tomorrow as it's her birthday on Monday!

No comments: