Friday 2 April 2010

Easter means pandas!

At himself's office anyway. I got back safely, stayed up for a bit then slept like the dead. Having a real bed helps lot!

On Thursday I amazingly woke up at 8am, got up and cleared the 200-odd emails that had arrived over the holidays and started listening to my new Asian Kung-Fu Generation CDs. I even went and tagged and filed the several hundred unsorted ones left over from when I moved my stored emails over.

Then it was a quick shower and in to himself's office for lunch and possibly my German lesson. It wasn't clear if it was happening because I was the only person scheduled to be there and the office was having a half day. The Berlitz office were utterly clueless. The lady at reception told me that our teacher had left but we had a new one in a different room. Maybe. Her info from Berlitz was out of date as well.

It turned out to be correct and there were three of us there, one guy from my class had got his holiday dates wrong and a guy from another class joined ours - which the new teacher hadn't heard about. I survived it remarkably well and hung around while himself finished up some things, then home to scan through photos and finally watch Ponyo before crashing.

Up early again today and trying a post from my phone here as it also has a camera. Not used to the keyboard yet though!

No comments: