Tuesday 6 April 2010

Success!

Behold the chocolate matcha muffins! The recipe is fairly fiddly and only makes 6, but they were delicious and very fluffy. Stuck to the silicone cups though.

Our first fondue on Sunday went very well. I had terrible memories of fondue from school ski trips, but enjoyed this one very much. We had the matcha cake I picked up in Narita duty free for desert - highly recommend it if you're passing through there!

So today it's back to being ready for work if it should arrive and also trying - again - to register here. I've spent the morning reading around what I'm supposed to do and have just confused myself again. I may go back to the town hall just to see if I speak to someone else and they tell me something different. I've had a few leads to try from different people, but still no clear path. All I can do is keep on trying, I suppose.

And I need more matcha powder. And a haircut. And to write loads of thank you emails.

No comments: