Sunday 11 April 2010

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon

Well, kind of. It's also our day to use the washing room, and I'm having a general tidy up since I can't find space to put my mug down on my desk any more. But other than that, it's sunny outside and the birds are loving the food we put out, so there's much fun to be had sitting inside in a sunbeam watching them flutter about. Himself is in charge of identifying species. So far, we've had blackbirds, starlings, blue tits and finches. There are also bumblebees flying around as well as midges and a resurgence of spiders. I'm sure the woodland cockroaches will follow in due course. These are related to the despised and exterminated cockroaches, but apparently cannot live indoors and only come into houses because they're attracted by light. The fly screens I bought in Frankfurt last year are still up, so hopefully they will keep them out this year.

In other news - not much. I cleared Endless Ocean 2 and am now doing side quests. I need to do more tidying up and shredding. I haven't got any further on registering, other than the Migrationsamt saying I don't need to give the community office any documentation about work. I hope the community office doesn't have a different take on it. Himself is out testing his new road bike by seeing if he can go around the lake.

Time to empty the dryer and put the next load on.

No comments: