Sunday 4 May 2008

Brain like a sieve

I don't even have the hayfever to blame for this (that has largely cleared up). I wanted to write my assessed report today, so I could review it during the week and send it on Thursday as I'm flying to Dublin on Friday.

Except the first half of it, which I wrote in work, and the soft copies of the newspaper articles, which I painstakingly typed up in work, are on my memory stick - still plugged into my machine at work.

Okay, I'll do the Social Studies translation... or I would, except that the glossary I made during the week is - you guessed it - on the memory stick, which I managed to leave in work on Friday.

Another coffee and some practice at newspaper articles and short stories, or some grammar study... not that my brain seems to be up to much today.

No comments: