Wednesday 19 March 2008

Ready, steady...

Didn't forget anything! And actually got some work to do that didn't involve playing a game...

Will head out early tomorrow so I can get out early and get to the airport, even more important now that BA are denying me online checkin despite sending me an email inviting me to do so.

We still appear to have no washing machine, or if we do we have no key to the basement to access it. So I will be doing the student thing and taking my washing home with me.

And I may have been paid - someone who started at the same time as me has been - but as I don't have my bank card yet I don't know. May call into the bank tomorrow and see if they can tell me. Another deutsche challenge...

Will be away from tomorrow night until Monday night - have a great long weekend to everyone who has it!

No comments: