Wednesday 26 March 2008

Stop that right now

Okay day at work, finally managed after a day and a half to find out what they actually wanted and got it done.

Got back, did pilates. Got four successive terrifying crunches out of my spine.

Received an email saying my card had been declined and was unable to log in to online banking despite being certain my details were correct. Tried to call the bank on my online calling card only to be told my calling account was suspended. Had a momentary ID-theft panic.

Called the bank on my German mobile, was kept on hold then told everything was fine on my online banking, then put on hold again and then told everything was fine with my card, they hadn't received the request that said it was declined.

Phone credit ran out halfway through that one. Great way to burn through 30 Euro.

No comments: