Thursday 24 April 2008

Back at Uni

I finished off Unit 3, did all of Unit 4 and edited my presentation - left everything at work, forgetting that I needed the script for the presentation to record it. Oh well, I can do it tonight...

Today I'm bringing in Unit 5 and if I can get that done I'll see if I can start on my report-writing assignment on Friday. Getting quite into this now, it's like being back at my Japanese school.

One of the reasons I left everything at work yesterday was to run into the main shopping street and look at steamers and rice cookers. The only place I could find selling them was Saturn, they had one huge rice cooker (and I keep reading reviews saying that if you only put small amounts of rice in large cookers, it burns) and the steamers were much, much larger than I thought. Basically, it would have taken up all my food preparation space...

I also grabbed a ham & gouda sandwich from the supermarket on my way in - and in contrast to my experiences so far, it was the worst spongy, crumbly white bread I've had in a very long time.

No comments: