Sunday 20 April 2008

Good deeds...

... never go unpunished, as Mom likes to say. But not always.

Despite thinking about heading to the zoo or taking one of the tourist cruises, I spent today sleeping in (needed), getting my IM software to speak to AIM (horrific! Required installing additional software, creating an account on a server goodness knows where and getting my own AIM account) and feeling ill - not sure why, I ate exactly the same things I had yesterday and I was fine then.

I did get a lot done on my Japanese Spoken Language assignment which is due in on Friday. I must do a test reading to see if it comes out at 2 or 10 minutes (the usual margin of error for me if it's supposed to be 5).

And I checked the noticeboard for my MA year for Japanese Spoken Language to see if there was anything new, and found a plea for good Japanese internet radio. I had a look, was quite disappointed by NHK, but persevered and was rewarded with a weekly Ghibli podcast from Tokyo FM! It's busily downloading now. Joy.

No comments: