Friday 4 April 2008

Business as usual

Friday already! Sorry there haven't been any posts but there's not much to report.

The weather is getting a little milder, and I'm still enjoying the walk to and from work. It's at the point where you still need a coat or a sweater but not both, and the hat and gloves are staying at home.

Work has been quite frustrating, with the usual bursts of high activity and panic followed by long periods of waiting for it to happen again. It puts me in a strange, detached state of mind. I don't know if it's that or too much coffee or something else, but I haven't been sleeping too well.

That combined with still waiting for my bank card means that I've been staying in in the evenings, doing some study for Sheffield as I'm a little behind, and chatting online with David.

So - no news, but all is well!

No comments: